Friday, October 7, 2016

O Divine Redeemer





I, as Charles Gounad, the composer, have spent conflicted years with devotion to religion,  As I have understood, he considered entering the Priesthood, but, rather chose the nature of the flesh.  I have spent these years loving The Lord ever so dearly, but, as a sinner a sinner because I did not attend Church.   I have three pictures throughout my house of women being forgiven their sins by the Savior.  I even have one wherein I quote on it Luke 7:47 -- and this is not verbatim:  Though her sins be many she is forgiven because her love is great.  There was my hope.  I naturally love so I still owned hope that I will be forgiven for not going to Church.  After having recently undergone my personal hell I no longer feel the sinner to be forgiven, but, God's daughter who is greatly loved and cherished as His daughter -- because I am His daughter.  PERIOD.  My joy is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment